Wednesday 11 February 2015

My Wonderful Birthday Celebration

We are back at Pietro for my birthday celebration as I remembered the same day & occasion, we met Father James and I was granted a birthday blessing. This is what it meant by 'Ask & You Shall Be Answered'...


This year, I am happy to have a new addition to my family for my birthday celebration in this restaurant. Though no sign of Father James as I hope to thank him and bring him this piece of good news but I know I am still very blessed.

We ordered our favourite dishes and I simply enjoyed every bit of it. I was also given a surprise by the staff where they know that it’s my birthday (hubby wanted to get cake) but they gave it as a compliments since we were regulars.
I always believed that being able to celebrate your special occasion with your loved ones are a true blessings…. And I am indeed blessed!
 I thank you Lord for the wonderful family that you have blessed me with and I am praying that you will continue to watch over me. J

No comments: