Thursday 19 September 2013

F1 Fever

The Formula One Grand Prix is here again and though it creates loads of inconvenience to traffic around my office area, I still love it!

It’s about 2 days away from the actual race and the drivers are already in town to promote the race. Fortunate enough for me that they are staying around my office area as there will be many star appearances happening this weekend.

This afternoon, the two handsome looking star F1 drivers made their appearance at Millenia Walk to promote the event. My colleagues & I sneaked out of the office for a while just to get a glimpse of them. Lewis Hamilton & Nico Rosberg looked really good and both were very friendly.
Though it was overcrowded by fans but I managed to take some pictures of them… Good luck guys!

No comments: