Thursday 12 September 2013

Dinner Gathering With Yatomi-san

This is one dinner gathering most of us were so looking forward to. My popular boss Yatomi-san kindly invited us to dinner and this time, he also included our neighbouring colleagues…

He reminded me of my ex-boss Minowa-san who loves to hang out with locals rather than the Rotating Staff in our office. Everyone tried their very best to make themselves available for today’s dinner as he is really well-liked by everyone.
I booked La Pizzaiola and my cute boss actually bought 3 bottles of wine just for us as he wanted this dinner to be perfect! When we arrived at the restaurant, he gave me the green light to order anything on the menu and I went ahead… hahahaahaha  


I ordered as per my own favourites… burratina with Parma Ham, baked egg plants, squid risotto, ham & mushroom pasta & pizza. As for mains, we had the stew beef cubes, fish, & the spring chicken which was their new dish.

Everyone enjoyed the food as much as the good wine boss brought for us. It was indeed a wonderful and fun night out with the ladies with our wonderful boss. To mellow the alcohols in our bodies, we ordered delicious desserts to keep ourselves stable… hahahaahah…
Thank you, Yatomi-san for the wonderful evening with a spread of sumptuous dinner and great wines.

No comments: