Sunday 22 September 2013

Dim Sum Luncheon

I chanced upon this Teochew restaurant during an inspection with boss couple of weeks back. I was surprised that they served dim sums and I would really want to try them out as usually, dim sums are served in a Cantonese Restaurant.

Went to pick mum from church and we checked out the dim sums at Chao Yue Xuan located at Mohd Sultan Road. We were happy to be seated swiftly as it was crowded since it was slightly past lunch time.
We browsed through their menu and hubby took the liberty to order the dishes. I would say the dim sums served here were pretty good and the prices were reasonable too. Though this is a Teochew restaurant but the dim sums were as good as the ones served in a Cantonese restaurant.
This would be another good place that I can hangout for dim sums. Yippy!  

No comments: