Wednesday 25 September 2013

Buddy’s Last Day

I am sure my buddy Rie was counting down to her last day with a heavy heart as she has been here for a good 6 years. Time flies and as the years passed us by, we became close buddies.

Today is her last day of work at MC and though I am really sad about her leaving but at the same time, I am happy for her for having the courage to make a change in her career. We were happy that we are given the time to lunch with her at TCC, one of our favourite joint.

As for her farewell, we somehow arranged to do it a little later as she was busy packing up, clearing up stuff and putting all docs together for handover. I was surprised that I did not tear like I did when mummy Florence left. I was somehow feeling fine and happy to know that she will be happier.

Buddy, I will surely miss you la… especially our secret gossips about ‘aunties & uncles’ around our office but am sure that we will be keeping close in touch!  

No comments: