Saturday 18 August 2012

The Joy Of Baking

Since it is gonna be a long weekend, I have decided to take some time out to bake a cake for the family. Yes, you have guessed it again… its Strawberry Shortcake again! hahahaahah


This time, I used a different recipe for the cake and it turned out pretty good. The ingredient amount was correct and best part; my cake was not burnt. In the past, some recipe played me out… the timing of the baking was not correct and burnt my cake.

Anyway, this time, I included strawberry jam for the fillings and it tasted great! I think I preferred my strawberry shortcake this time as the cake texture was not too dry and icing the cake looked slightly better than the previous cakes…

However, it is not perfect so, I will need more practice to ‘dress up’ the cake. Hopefully, you will get to see a better looking cake in the near future… *winks*

No comments: