Friday 25 May 2012

Faith’s Birthday Celebration In School

After sending Faith to school this morning, we came home to get ready for her party at school. Thank God I baked the cake yesterday or else I wouldn’t have time to prepare her goody bags for her friends.


We set off to her school around tea time (after their afternoon nap), she was very happy to saw us entering her class and teachers were all ready for the celebration. They seemed to be professional as they did not take long to get the kids gather for photo session.






All of them were excited to sing her birthday song and it was quite an interesting experience. While I was cutting the cake, some of her friends came over and check out their portion and teachers had to lead them back to their seat… mmmh… guessed I was too slow…





Her teachers gave her a birthday present. She got really excited and almost opened the gift on the spot but I stopped her just in time. While all her friends were enjoying the home-made cake, I distributed their goody bags which made them even happier. Kids love to receive gifts and I really hope they have enjoyed themselves though it was a very short celebration.

This is Part I of Faith’s birthday celebration and can’t wait for the one tomorrow.

Thank you teachers for all your help and wonderful co-ordination for the birthday party.

No comments: