Friday 15 July 2011

Faith Enjoying Her Coloring Book

I called in sick today due to gastric flu and was resting till I enjoyed an afternoon snack with mum. Faith, as busybody as ever wanted to join us but also wanted to have ‘hi-tea’ with us. However, she has no teeth yet and no food for her.

She obviously wasn’t happy not to be part of the hi-tea … therefore; I gave her the coloring book to entertain herself which WORKS perfectly. Seating on her dinner chair, she started flipping the coloring book and checked out the pictures inside. She even pointed at the pen which was on the dinning table… We were quite surprised that she wanted the pen as if she knows that it’s for coloring…







Though I was really not well today but somehow seeing little Faith being very considerate for once was really worth being at home… It is all these beautiful moments I missed when I am in the office slogging away…

No comments: