Saturday 7 August 2010

Zoe Turns 1

Zoe, my cousin’s daughter turns 1 and we were invited to celebrate her birthday at their new nest at St. George. It was a birthday and house-warming party and it’s for family members tonight.




Their new nest was really gorgeous and the view was fantastic. Cousin told me that when they took over the house, it was really run-down and they had to redo the whole house. I love St. George area though it may not be that convenient but somehow it’s very quiet.

Faith was very well-liked by everyone and some of my cousin-in-law’s relatives even took turns to carry her. She was pretty well-behaved that evening and took some rest at Zoe’s baby cot. I was able to have my dinner freely that day as many were there to entertain little princess.




Finally, it was Zoe’s stage when she had her first cake cutting ceremony. It was really sweet and I guess very soon it will be Faith’s turn to do so… time really flies man…


It was a great party though we had to head home early for Faith might soon gets very cranky… she dozed off during the car ride home…





Happy Birthday Zoe darling!

No comments: