Friday 20 August 2010

‘Look, I Am Grabbing Stuff’

We received many beautiful gifts from friends during her full month and some of these gifts came in handy when she turns almost 3 months.

There were a few playmats we received and I chose the most colorful one for Faith to play with. When I first started to put her down on the mat, she was truly excited (guess due to the colors and music). She started to move her hands and legs trying to grab them but she wasn’t able to reach.

Today, I put her down again since she is already getting the hang of grabbing stuff around her when she turns 10 weeks old. I watched her as she started to move her hands and legs. At first, she was not that confident about grabbing the hanging toys on the playmat but I led her hands to it and she grabbed and smiled. (like as if she was telling me … ‘Look Mum, I grabbed it’!!) it was really cute.



Then she tried to kick the other toys right above her legs and she got it too and she looked at me and smiled! I was really excited to see her reacting to the toys and seeing her enjoying herself was a great joy. With that playmat, I was able to do my own stuff while she enjoyed herself by grabbing those toys… A great way to relax… kekekeke…

No comments: