Sunday 8 August 2010

Dallen Turns 1

I was really honored to be invited to Dallen’s birthday party held at Conrad Hotel. As I had to rush off to another baby’s party, I arrived early to send my greetings.

When I arrived at the Salon By The Pool, it was already pretty crowded and I saw the handsome Dallen with his dad welcome guest at the entrance. He was simply adorable and extremely handsome!! Aiyo… Von, I ‘CHOPE’ him hor… hahaahahah

Von whose 1st meeting with Faith was equally excited but unfortunately, Faith was sleeping and no chance to carry her… perhaps next time ah… we had a chat and was really glad that I dropped by for the party as it was beautifully decorated. The theme was blue and white; simply lovely.


Happy Birthday in advance darling Dallen! God bless you always.

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Sista, thanks for dropping by! Really appreciate you making the extra effort even though u had to go to another party. We shall bring the 2 kids out to putt-tor when I'm back and you finally become a stay-home mum ok...Faith is soooooo sweet! So ang-moh looking!