Tuesday 3 August 2010

A Visit To Rie’s Place

My buddy Rie went for a surgery and was resting at home. I guessed she might be feeling bored and I decided to bring Faith to visit her and cheer her up.

After Faith afternoon nap and feeding, I brought her down to Rie’s place at Tanjong Rhu. It was my first time visiting a friend staying there. Initially, taxi driver and I got lost coz’ we weren’t sure of the place.

Anyway, in the end we managed to find it with the help of Rie waiting for us at the road side… hahaah…. Her love nest was lovely and cozy. Simply loved the balcony man…it was big enough to hold party for 20 pax!! KK, cool stuff you’ve got there man!

Rie seemed fine and well rested as she looked great. She had a great time playing with Faith and my baby felt extremely comfortable on her bed… mmmh… KK, you might conceive soon than you planned lor….it’s BABY LUCK!







Thanks for having us at your place today and it was very enjoyable for Baby Faith…Take care!

No comments: