Monday 10 August 2009

Housebound Mass

I helped out last year for the housebound mass on National Day last year and I enjoyed myself thoroughly. Not only we could praise the Lord for our peaceful country and at the same time, we could spend some time with those needy people.

We arrived about half hour before the mass began and I went straight to the choir to have a last minute practice. I was happy to meet friends from Alpha and as well as from the SDVP. I was excited but shy at the same time as I was standing in the front row of the choir bench. Man… usually during normal mass, I will be seated far away from choir… hehehehe




It was a normal mass but specially organized for the housebound. They will be blessed and prayed over by the priest. I was really happy that I was able to be part of it…






After mass, everyone was asked to join lunch and some light entertainment at Father Damien Hall. As usual, Emily performed and we enjoyed very much though I told her that I could hardly hear her voice as the brass was too loud. There were performance by Catholic High students too and man… they were great lor!













Though it was a public holiday but to us, it was really one well-spent day.

No comments: