Saturday 22 August 2009

A Day Shoot At Marina Barrage

I have heard pretty good feedback about the newly built Marina Barrage and finally, it’s my virgin visit today.

When I arrived there this morning, I was truly impressed by its structure and how nicely it was built. With no further delay, we started our photo-shoot right away. It was a total pity that both my darling Angie & Rie could not join us for a groupie shoot.

The place was really nice and huge but it’s definitely a nice venue for photo-shoot. It was a pity that we couldn’t shoot at the open field as the sun was too hot! I was really happy and thrilled by how beautifully the pictures turned out to be.














Anyway, I will definitely be back for a short tour around the barrage with family.

Thank you David and Bel for the fun session and my new found angle… hahhaha *muaks*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are simply beautiful!

moo said...

YOu looked Good! Glad that you love the pics we took!