Thursday 5 June 2008

Lunch With Boss

Our boss Minowa-san invited us for lunch today and this time, he brought us to a Japanese restaurant around Club Street. He did not plan for Ramen this time.

‘Hachi’ means ‘Eight’ in Japanese is situated at a quiet corner of Club Street. I simply like the décor of the restaurant as its cozy both indoor and outdoor. The restaurant even has 3 private rooms and a few tables in alfresco style.

Smoking Area

Both Minowa-san & Linda ordered set lunch and I had their special daily set lunch which is the curry Katsu set. Most people are not really into Japanese curry coz’ they are not only starchy but they aren’t spicy too but I enjoyed it. Boss tried the sukiyaki beef set and Linda had the cod fish set.



Appetizers like salad were served and then followed by our main dish. The food was amazing awesome though they may look simple and normal. I kinda like the curry there coz’ it wasn’t as thick as I expected and was really tasty.



Our dessert was green-tea mint ice-cream and boy it was delicious!!! I am never a mint person but somehow this green-tea mint ice-cream made me craved for a 2nd serving… hehehe…

Well, this is one cool restaurant anyone could consider having either a romantic dinner under the stars or a causal dinner with friends.

No comments: