Friday 6 June 2008

Long Overdue Dinner

We were supposed to celebrate my God-daughter ah kang’s birthday in May but somehow everyone was busy then. Finally, we managed to meet up for a simple dinner tonight after a long delay.

It was a hot evening after work while we traveled down to Mohamed Sultan to meet ah Kangz… yes; we were slightly late due to the long wait for that stupid bus 195! When we reached the restaurant, I was thankful that I have made a reservation earlier today coz’ it was very crowded.

I booked Sangokushi, a Taiwanese Japanese restaurant located at Robertson Quay. I was recommended by my boss Minowa-san who brought us there for lunch. Their ramen is really good.

We waited for quite a while for our food to be served and later did we realize that they have served our food to another table! Man… we were pissed and informed them immediately. After a couple of minutes, our food was finally served.

Jessie ordered fried rice (as usual as she needs rice for energy), Kangz ordered their specialty ramen and rice. I ordered their specialty & my favourite beef ramen which was totally awesome. Both Jessie & Linda were happy with their food as it was delicious despite some serving error… hahaa…



After dinner, we adjourned to Laurent’s Café & Chocolate Bar which was just opposite and we managed to get a good seat as we were early. We ordered a chocolate soufflé and my favourite drink iced black forest. It was Jessie & Linda’s 1st time there and they enjoyed the chocolate soufflé very much.

The night ended early for me & Jessie as both of us were quite tired. I was heading to prepare myself for Euro 2008…

No comments: