Friday 13 June 2008

Final Alpha 11 Session

Time flies and we had our last Alpha 11 session today. I had so much fun serving in this 12 weeks Alpha 11 music ministry. Though we are only known as music ministry but it was all fun as we were able to make everyone participate in the worship.

I remembered that I was still so green about it during the 1st session and I was quite shy about singing in-front of a big crowd especially those people that I don’t know. By the 4th session, I was already having fun and even mingled with guests who were from my friend’s group.

I thoroughly enjoyed the Holy Spirit weekend which we had to sing lots of songs during the praying over and it’s sort of a medley thingy. The most wonderful experience I remembered was when I was touched by the Holy Spirit while singing. It was quite a challenge as we singers have to continue to sing even-though we were touched.

Though it was the last session for Alpha 11, we still had lots of fun and enjoying ourselves like we 1st started. We were talking and laughing at many topics while we were taking our dinner. Of course, photo sessions will never be missed whenever the camera is around….


We will be having our Post Alpha Gathering on the 26 June and it’s when I will see all my friends and familiar faces… come join us if you can…


No comments: