Saturday 3 May 2008

Peter's House Warming

Last year when we were told that Peter had bought a unit at The Chuan, we have been looking forward to view the premises.

Finally, his place is ready and invited us to his house-warming today. His new home is situated near Lorong Chuan and Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1. His place is also besides schools like The Australian School and St. Gabriel’s.

When I arrived at his unit on the 14th floor, the 1st impression was the balcony which was really cool. I didn’t really stand at the age of the balcony coz’ I am afraid of heights! It was like an extended piece of wood with glass panes. It was totally horrifying for me to stand more than a minute as the wind was pretty strong in the night.
The Living Room
The Bar Area

View From The Balcony

The whole place was really nice and modern where he actually made a bar serving area which I thought was quite nice. There are 4 bedrooms and his master bedroom was really impressive as it was rather big for condo.

The party was held at the poolside where most of my colleagues and ex-colleagues were chilling out under the umbrella… (ella ella ella.. eh eh … under the umbrella) hahaahah…. Anyway, buffet spread was quite alright and there were even BBQ items if you’re not the basic buffet goers…



Baby Darius






I simply love the poolside as it gave me very comfortable and resort feeling as it was windy and nice. We just sat there and chat the night away and of course… Peter will never let us off if we did not contribute our stomach for his expensive wines… hahahaha…

No comments: