Saturday 10 May 2008

Linda’s Birthday Bash@DBL O

It’s been a long time since I attended some birthday bash in a club. Most of my party friends retired from partying after their marriage and these days, family come 1st. *smiles*

Last night, Jessie & I went to our dear friend Linda’s birthday bash at Double O which was organized by her friend Angeline via Facebook. The turn up was pretty good and it was my 1st time to party with her friends and 2nd time to DBL O.

During my dayz of clubbing, my friends & I used to club at Velvet and simply love the music there. DBL O music has a mixture of hip hop and pop music which left me kind of weird… perhaps I am not used to such music but somehow, it was a good experience all over again… (Trying to fit in)






Liquors will never be left out in any birthday bash and here’s no difference. Her friends bought her different types of liquor and made her drink her lungs out. Soon after, there was an ‘ice’ War and everyone went crazy. Not sure how it started but somehow 2 seconds later, we saw some ice cubes flying in different directions and even in some guy’s pants… man.. it was messy and funny!


Kangz… hope you enjoyed yourself at DBL O… Cheers!

No comments: