Monday 7 January 2008

Welcome Back Party

It’s a yearly affair that we have a New Year party in the office on the 1st day of business day. After a week break from the office holidays, some of us are back fresh and some are still dragging themselves to work… just like me!

4th January is our official business day but majority were on leave, therefore, party was held today. Though it’s Monday but we looked forward to the party at 5pm. I was trying to skip the boring and dreggy speech by our President Kojima but was caught by my boss while I was on the way to the ladies! Damn….

Anyway, the speech lasted ½ hour and I was almost dozing off. I was thankful that my friends were around me to crack jokes and keeping me awake. After the toast, we coolly walked to the all time favorite Mee Siam section to have a serving. Man… the Mee Siam was fantastically delicious but the rest of the food was just alright.
Philip serving Mee Siam
Me & Hot Wings
The Desserts

As usual, my group of crazy pals & I were in the world of our own though all the bosses were there but somehow, we couldn’t feel their presence! Hahahaah….

She rather have me than MEE SIAM!
Angie & Jes
Angie & me




Anyway, wishing all my friends and colleagues a very Happy New Year. Cheers!

No comments: