Tuesday 29 January 2008

Alpha Group Dinner Gathering

The very long waited dinner gathering finally succeeded today when some of the members met up for dinner at Swensen’s at Crown Prince. Previously we planned to have a Christmas dinner together but somehow timing wasn’t right for all due to many pre-X’mas preparations.


It was pretty hard to get everyone to join as all have their own commitments. Finally, it’s down to Patricia, Susan, hubby and me. We met at 7pm at the dinner venue and though it was a small group but it was fun.
Patricia & Susan

Swensen’s has been quite an all time favourite for gatherings like birthdays, dinner with friends and ice-cream of course. For me, I kinda like the lighting, food (fries especially) and the desserts there as it never too expensive to indulge…

At 1st, I couldn’t decide what to have as there were too many good ones on the menu but somehow, I settled for the ‘Mega Burger’. Though it looked kind of small but man… I did not manage to finish… guess I had too much of fries…
My 'Mega Burger'


Our dessert 'Topless Five'

Anyway, it was great catching up with friends once in a while to stay close in touch. Mmmh… we are planning to meet again in Feb for ‘Yu Sheng’ and hopefully this time round, more will attend…

No comments: