Sunday 20 May 2007

The Phantom Of The Opera


The wait was finally over for me though the musical started in March. Been trying to find time to watch but can't seem to. Anyway, was really glad that I could catch their final show.

The seats that I bought were pretty good. Seats were on stall foyer and centre... perfect view. The crowd today was young and some even brought young children.. Yes, young ones. I was wondering if those young kids really understand the musical but on the other hand, perhaps they really did.

The musical was just perfect and great... it's just simply awesome. The stage props were amazing. The lady who played 'Christine' with a powerful voice was great and pretty. The lighting, costumes, music and the singing blew me away.

I particularly love the part when 'Christine' and the Phantom went to his chamber via the boat.. woww... it was romantic and the stage setup for that scene were romantic and real. All the songs like 'Phantom of the Opera', 'Music of The Night' & 'All I Asked of You' were all my favourite songs.

Though this is my second time watching it, I preferred this one, as the whole stage settings were much better than the last one at Kallang Theatre couple of years back. It was truly worth the $$ and now I will wait for Lion King... ROAR!

No comments: