Wednesday 16 May 2007

Cravings


Everyone craves for something sometimes and lately, I have experienced a list of stuff that I am craving for... No.. don't get me wrong, I am not pregnant yet.

Well... 1st of all, my best bud just had a tattoo done and it was pretty. In fact, both of us had our tattoos done together but this time round, she did it alone... :( (As I am still begging my hub) Honestly, I have the design in mind but now waiting for VISA approval to have it done.

2nd, dreamt about a strange chicken dish once in awhile and was looking all over Singapore for it but somehow it doesn't exist... The chicken was grilled with several herbs and yellowish in colour when it was served. Can you believe it; I could even remember the taste and the smell of it!!! Goodness me...

3rd, Can anyone tell me when will be the best time to queue for the Donut at Citilink? Had it once and it is indeed additive. Though there wasn't anything special about the donut, it definitely tasted awesome, especially the white chocolate coating piece.

Durian has been my favorite fruit of all time... Yes... you guessed it right. This is my 4th in the CRAVE list... Been wanting that yellowish fruit especially when I am traveling along Geylang and even at Cold Storage. You must be wondering why in the world am I craving for something that is seen everywhere. Well... I can only blame it on the weather! Hahahaa... it has been humid lately and durian being a 'heaty' fruit is not helping much. Sighz...

Last but not least, my craving for the crab noodle at Ang Mo Kio is the hardest to get. The crowd there is never ending and the price of that dish is a killer! People, if you haven't been there, you got to man... Hopefully I can satisfy my craving for that awesome, out of the world crab noodle soon... Arrrggghhhhh....

No comments: