Monday 28 May 2007

Disneyland Hong Kong


My 2nd day in Hong Kong and I am all excited about heading to Disneyland. It will be my 3rd Disneyland destination though I have liked a couple to complete my ‘collection’. Heehaw… when we were walking towards the ticket booth, I really felt so young again, like a child’s 1st time to this huge playground.

It started off with a very hot morning and right after breakfast, took the MTR to Sunny Bay and took another MRT to Disneyland. When we reached there, I was really all excited and can’t wait to enter. It was kind of crowded though it was a MONDAY! The entrance fee was HKD 295 per person, mmm... slightly cheaper than the Euro Disney.

Our 1st stop was the photo-taking with Pluto, he was so adorable and in case you guys didn’t know, Pluto is my favorite. There was this new thingy there…. Pirates of the Caribbean. Was walking around and came to meet my most darling…. Captain JACK! He is so cool and in fact, he really looked like Johnny Depp. Took the cruise ride and I have to tell you man... the queue is really painful.
Pluto & Me
Captain Jack & Vee
Louder, can't hear la...
Cutie Me

The sun didn’t shine for long as it started to pour heavily. Man… we had to get ourselves an umbrella and this is the most expensive umbrella I have ever bought. Okay, it’s a Disney umbrella but somehow I felt that it’s only a bloody umbrella (though it’s cute la).

Went for the ‘Lion King Show’, I have to say that it was really good. The singing, dancing and their props were colourful and awesome. The show lasted for 30 good minutes.


Overall, this Disneyland is really small, nothing much to walk and talk about as compared to Euro Disney and Disneyland in L.A. Friends, if you plan to visit Hong Kong, I think you should visit Disneyland if you are really damn free or if you’re with kids. Or else, I think you can skip it lor, save the $$ and fly to Disneyland in L.A, Tokyo or Paris.

No comments: