Sunday 6 May 2007

Congratulations Sheryl & Peter

Little Darius
Proud Mummy Sheryl
Darius's beautiful sista Charlotte
Best Pals, Kimberly & Charlotte
Darius & Me
Beautiful Jie Jie..

I clearly remembered that when I received the MMS of a baby boy from Sheryl, it was on the 10th of April 2007. I was all excited and hoping to see this little baby.

Today, we were invited to join the 1 month celebration of Master Darius Er. There he was on the bed like a little angel sleeping soundly and those little hands, just so tender and soft.

When I had him in my arms, I felt so warm and so soft. Though I was afraid of carrying new born, I could handle it with the help of his mum. The feeling of having a child in your arms was great and hopefully I will have one of my own soon.

Anyway, our best warmest wishes the proud parents of Darius Er.

Cheers!

2 comments:

baubles bangles and beads said...

Send my warmset regards to Sheryl.

She looks like she's lost all the pregnancy weight. So lucky!!Little Charlotte is such a darling too!

Vee said...

yep. told her that she lost weight but she thinks she is very FAT! please lor...

Indeed, Charlotte is such a darling, she is so sweet!