Tuesday 24 August 2021

Visit To MC

During Covid, my previous office went through a major renovation, and they revamped the whole concept. It is now on hot desk system as most people began to work from home instead spending their 8 hours in the office.

I was informed by ex-colleagues that the office is ready and invited me to visit them.


I had lunch with some of my close friends and visited the new office thereafter. I noticed the difference instantly as the reception has changed into a place with which I am no longer familiar. As I entered the office by the side entrance, I noticed that there were many plants around and empty tables that are placed in a more relax position. There are many dividers in between tables and there were lounge chairs or a super private meeting room for one person. Strange but cool if you want to get away from the rest.

 

The whole office has become modern and super spacious which I am not sure if that is good or bad. There was also a ‘dance floor’ in the middle of nowhere and was told that they left it empty for other reasons. Hahaahahah… I can do yoga on that floor man!!!

 

As I strolled through the whole office, I realized that they have loads of plants in some corners to beautify the area and some plants works as dividers between departments. I thought they had gone too far as it looked more like a garden and looked out of place. 

I enjoyed the office tour as well as catching up with some colleagues whom I have not met for a long time. It’s good to be back but not to work… haahahahahaah

No comments: