Thursday 26 August 2021

Ban Mian Style

I remembered that I used to patronize this stall at Marina Square Food Court or Suntec City Food Court when I was working at MC and they served very delicious Ban Mian. I used to dash to queue during the busy lunch hours as this is one of my favourite soup noodles. Though I am not a fan of Ban Mian but were able to choose the types of noodles available.

 

I enjoy this dish especially when it is on rainy days. I usually take my time to finish this as it is so comforting to tummy and it is absolutely delicious. I have not eaten this for a long time, but I do miss the taste of it. I took up the courage to try cooking this dish to satisfy my own cravings and at the same time introducing this comforting food to my kids.

 

Well, this is something that is not that hard to prepare. We only make the soup with anchovies and the rest are ingredients like noodles, eggs, minced pork, and vegetables. You can also add mushrooms or other ingredients like salmon, white fish or you can have it just with vegetables. 

I would say that I did quite a decent job with this dish and now it has become a family’s favourite too. 😊 Woohoo!!! 

No comments: