Wednesday 18 August 2021

Super Delayed Birthday Celebration

I am truly blessed with many good friends and buddies in my life and these two ladies are one of those exceptional people in my life. We became friends when we were 7yrs and till date, we are still as close as ever. Though we have different commitments with family, work, and kids, we took time out to meet as much as we can.

 

Today, we celebrated Edelyn’s birthday though we are 2 months late. Yes, her birthday was in June, but we only managed to meet today due to Covid restrictions and other matters. We had a great lunch at Beauty In A Pot located at NEX and man, it was really delicious. This is the first time I am dining here, and I gave it a thumps up for its soup base – collagen soup. It was so yummy that I think I can drink up the whole pot!

 

As this is a steamboat joint, we ordered some dishes like vegetables, meat and seafood to compliment the soup. I really enjoyed having the soup with the noodles and it was just so comforting to the stomach. After our sumptuous lunch, we were greeted by the staff with a cute rainbow birthday cake for Ed.

 

She was so shy and wanted to hide away but we told her that we should celebrate as the restaurant was not too crowded and we should feel free to sing!! Ahahahahahaah… it is always nice to celebrate birthdays with friends for you are always allow to do silly things with them without being judged. 

Happy belated birthday Ed and may you continued to be bless with happiness and good health.

No comments: