Thursday 8 July 2021

Stir-Fry Glass Noodles With Prawns

Oohhhh….. this is one of my favourite dishes! The very first time I tried it was at my ex-colleague’s house during Chinese New Year and she cooked this dish for us for luncheon. I totally fell in love with the glass noodles with the first spoon.

I learnt that this is one of the most popular dishes amongst the Hokkiens and infact, all the Hokkiens in Singapore knows how to cook this dish. They usually have this during special occasions and at times during home parties. I fell deeply in love with this dish, and she definitely made me looked forward to visiting her place during Chinese New Year… hahaahahahaha…


Well, given this Covid period, I took up the courage to try out this dish on my own. I checked out some of the recipes online and managed to find one that is the easiest to follow…. Hahaahahah… making this beautiful dish is pretty much easy and it only took me like 15 minutes to complete this dish. Though it wasn’t as tasty done by my ex-colleague, but it certainly tasted very good too.

I am very happy that the family enjoyed this one pot meal, and I am definitely keeping this recipe and will try it to perfect it. Covid period can be good as we are somehow forced to cook at home, and it has open a new world of cooking for me since. 😊


No comments: