Monday 5 July 2021

Brunch With The Kids

It’s Youth Day and kiddos are home. We brought them to one of their favourite cafes for brunch after a good 2 hours of cycling at the beautiful East Coast Park.

Love to cycle at East Coast Park as it brought back so many fond memories of my younger days. I remembered that I used to hang out with my buddy Susan at ECP on Saturday mornings for cycling and will head to lunch before returning home.


My family also enjoyed cycling at ECP as the cycling lanes are wider and made it more friendly to cycle with young kids. The view is also better than my usual Punggol Settlement as you get to see more people, cafes and activities while you cycle.


Anyway, we went to P.S. Café for our brunch and yes, we had a great time. The kids love their food though I thought it was rather pricey. Lady Faith’s favourite would be the cheeseburger, she said that it is super juicy and simply love the crispy fries that comes with it. Due to Covid, we were seated separately thus unable to order some food to share but I do hope that the situation will gets better so that we can dine together again as a complete family.


Happy Youth Day Kiddos!! 

No comments: