Tuesday 25 May 2021

Preparation For Lady Faith’s Birthday

Lady Faith will be turning 11 soon and she requested a homebaked birthday this year. I am more than happy to bake her a cake on her birthday and with all the ingredients bought couple of days back, I am ready to start. 😊

It took me almost 1 hours to make her a non baked cheesecake and after having it set in the fridge for about 4 hours, I am happy to have them taken out and decorate them. I made some smaller version of her cake for my in-laws to share the birthday celebration since we are unable to gather once again due to the Covid situation.

It’s been two years and Lady Faith though felt sad not been able to celebrate her birthday with family and friends, but she is happy to receive homebaked cakes from me. 😊With that, I will definitely do my best to make her happy on her special day.

Made the Biscoff Loutus Cheesecake for her and here are the smaller version for my in-laws. 😊



No comments: