Thursday 6 May 2021

Biscoff Cheesecake

Biscoff Lotus Biscuits has been making waves lately and found some good recipes for making cheesecake with it. Well, someone’s birthday is just around the corner and I decided to make her a no-bake cheesecake. This time, I attempted to make this Biscoff Cheesecake and hope it turn out well. 😊

Just by looking at the recipe, it wasn’t difficult to make it and ingredients are simple to find. Well, I am a great fan of cream cheese and yes, I will be more than happy to make non baked cheesecakes. 😊Getting down to make this cake was quite a breeze except that I am afraid how it will turn out.

After the cake is done, I left it in the fridge for half an hour to let it set before taking it out again to decorate it. 😊 I am all excited about how it will turn out tomorrow. 😊What do you think?



No comments: