Friday 7 May 2021

Birthday Celebration For My Partner In Crime

My partner in crime’s birthday is just around the corner and we arranged to have a simple celebration with her at the Wang Dae Bak Korean Restaurant located at China Square. It’s my first time and I am excited as I am missing Korean BBQ food. I think my last one was perhaps coming close a decade ago.

When we arrived, we were ushered to our table. It was a cosy corner, but the restaurant is pretty much congested with many other tables placed nearby. I am all prepared to smell like a chef or a kitchen helper when dinner is over as the next table is practically NEXT, and BEHIND us. All you can see and hear will be the sizzle sound of the meat on the hot plate.

We ordered the set and some other dishes separately and man… we realized that our table is not big enough to put all the food at the same time. It was quite considerate of the staff to bring us another foldable table to put our food. Hhahaahahah

The BBQ food was good, and we loved their Kimchi the most. Yes… it was freshly made, and it tasted super yummy. The other sides were good too but nothing come close to Kimchi. 😊We ordered two tubs to bring home…

After our delicious dinner, it was the moment of truth. Birthday cake was brought out by the staff, and we started to sing Rie a birthday song softly as no loud singing is allowed due to Covid. Hahahahaah I am happy that the birthday loves her birthday cake and I was glad that it turned out great! The taste was nice but slightly sweet but it was acceptable. 😊 Woohoo!!!  Guess I will be doing this for Lady Faith’s birthday next… 😊

Happy blessed birthday Partner In Crime. May you be blessed with happiness and good health. 😊

No comments: