Thursday 6 May 2021

My Vaccination

With the Covid situation is happening around the world, I am totally up for the vaccination hoping to protect myself and my family.

When I arrived at the vaccination facility near my place, it was crowded, but the staff were professional. They led me to the waiting area to wait for my turn. The holding area was big, and we were given a sticker to notify staff that we are from the specific time slot.


We were then led into the vaccination hall where registrations were done. Quickly after registration, I was called into one of the rooms to be vaccinated. The nurse checked my details and explained to me the procedure and the vaccine I will be taking. She also told me the possible side effects I might experience after the vaccination.

The not-so-painful vaccination was done with seconds, and she is a pro! I did not feel a thing as she was speaking to me and keeping me occupied when she poked me… hahaaaaahahh


After vaccination, I was told to sit in the hall to rest and to be observed in case I do not feel well. I was given water to drink, and the staff walked around to check if anyone is feeling unwell. I heard my name called out after about 30 minutes and the staff at the counter reminded me on the possible side effects and handed me a paper certifying that I had my first dose of vaccination.


The whole process was quick, swift and I thank all the staff there for helping everyone out.


I could feel the side effects taking place after about 2 hours and I felt nausea though no vomiting. My left arms started to feel heavy, and I realized that I cannot lift it up… I was also feeling motion sickness, seasick more like it when I laid on my bed to rest. The rest of the night was uncomfortable, with a sore left arm and still feeling nausea which is making it harder to sleep… arrraaagggghhhh… I hope it will go away tomorrow… 

No comments: