Thursday 15 August 2019

Super Overdue Meet Up

First of all, I want to thank Aunty Betty for ordering the cupcakes from me for her beloved grand-daughter’s birthday. I am truly honored to bake the cupcakes for her little sweetheart. Thank you for believing in me!

It has been ages since we last met and I am happy that we are still keeping in touch with each other through FB and sometimes via WhatsApp’s. I am really thankful for the technologies today that they allow people to keep connected even though you are near or far.

Today, I set off to meet Aunty Betty for luncheon and also delivering her the cupcakes she ordered. It was amazing how good she looked and I was really happy that we had so much to catch up after so many years.
It was indeed a lovely catch up with Aunty Betty and I guess we will more opportunities to meet up for lunch, tea or even dinner in the near future.

Thank you once again for your orders and trusting in me. 

No comments: