Tuesday 13 August 2019

Lunch @ Paul’s


I was out and about running errands in Orchard Road and was looking for a place to chillax. I couldn’t decide where to lunch and ended up at Paul’s.


The café was cozy and this would be my first time dinning in as I usually buy their pastries as takeaway. I browsed through their menu and took a while to decide what to eat as there were a few favorites of mine on the menu and finally decided to order their poached eggs with smoked salmon. I trust that their coffee should be good but I was disappointed.

Anyway, the food was tasty but the portion was too huge for one (in my opinion) and I guess it will be great for sharing. Mmmh… will get hubby to lunch at Paul’s the next time so I can order other dishes to share.

Before heading home, I went to the basement to get food and snacks for the kiddos at home and I chanced upon this popular bubble tea joint – Xin Fu Tang. I was taken by surprised that their shop is located within the food court. Usually bubble tea joints have their own outlet or shop but this one is in the food court. Very interesting and I guess it created more crowds for the food court.
There was a short queue and I did not wait long for my drinks. I would say that the brown sugar milk was pretty tasty and not as sweet as Tiger though no sugar level can be chosen. As for their milk tea, it was quite nice. Tea was smooth and yummy but their pearls were not as chewy compared to Gong Cha or Koi.

Overall, it was a fruitful day for me! Woohoo!!! Let’s head home for baking… 

No comments: