Monday 15 October 2018

My Perfect Scrambled Eggs

I am a great fan of eggs… yes.. practically any types of eggs! All of the eggs, my favourite would be the scrambled eggs and I attempted making my first scrambled eggs when I was still in school but it was either too runny or it’s over-cooked.

As years goes by, I tried cooking them again and they were never near perfect for me. I started watching cookery shows on TV and reading up about them when I got married and then started our own family. I began to speed up the motion when Lady Faith requested for scrambled eggs for breakfast when we were on holiday in Perth. It wasn’t the best scrambled eggs though she told me it was nice. Hahahahaha..

After I quitted my job, I had more time to explore and I found a great recipe from Gordon Ramsey and that’s when I took time to try it out and now managed to master it to make my Perfect Scrambled Eggs. Lady Faith was really thrilled with the taste and texture and given thumps up and a perfect score for the first time!  
 I am so happy that I am able to master my own favrouite dish and gotten the big PASS from family is totally worth it.

No comments: