Thursday 4 October 2018

Children’s Day Celebration @ School

It’s Children’s Day and the school requested parents to prepare some food as potluck for theparty and I was pretty much lucky to be given the task to bake muffins. Woohoo!!! This is a super easy task for me as I love to bake especially for kids!

I was busy yesterday baking the muffins for my little pumpkin’s party at school and I wanna make sure that the muffins will be alluring to them…

This morning, I woke up early to have them decorated and ready to send them to school. Before stepping out of the house, I showed the muffins to my little pumpkin and gotten the thumps up as an approval for the party. She told me that they are so pretty and she is very sure that her friends will love them as much she as does. Awwwww….. 
All the kids were dressed in their own party dress and little pumpkin requested to wear a dress which she did not get to wear often. She was really happy and ready to pose for picture when the teacher walked near with the camera.

When I picked her up from school, she told me that the muffins were so yummy that all her friends finished them in a flash and left nothing for the teachers. I was really happy to hear that and told her that I have kept some for her at home and she can have them later… She smiled and told me “mummy, you’re the best COOKER in the world”… hahahaahahahah… COOKER!!!

No comments: