Thursday 2 August 2018

Little Adventure At Changi Airport

Little pumpkin’s school organized a field trip to Changi Airport Terminal 3 and I was really happy to join them for the outing. I remembered those days that I accompanied Lady Faith to her school outings and she was really happy to have me there.

It was the same reaction when little pumpkin saw me at the airport waiting at the appointed area and her face lighted up the moment she spotted me. Hahahahaah…. I joined the teachers and her friends for the simple tour around the airport.
They were introduced to how the airline counters where passengers check in and drop their bags for an exchange of the boarding passes. We continued the tour when we went up to the viewing decks. They were able to see the area after immigration and some of the kids said to the teachers that that was where they did their shopping before boarding the plane. 

The kids got really excited when they saw the plane taking off at the viewing gallery and some of the kids even ran after the plane as it speeds off. It was pretty hilarious to watch. They brought the kids to take a Sky Train with no intention of exploring another terminal. It was just the ride for the kids as an experience. 
After returning to T3, that summed up the 1-hour tour and the teachers brought some of the older kids to McDonald’s for lunch while the younger ones headed back to school. As I was there, I took little pumpkin on my own to have our lunch at Hello Kitty Café.
We were the 2nd pair of customers in the restaurant on a quiet weekday late morning and little pumpkin was really happy to be in this café. She was busy posing for pictures and spotted her talking to Kitty too… hahaahahahah
We ordered the simple dishes for lunch and I was pretty surprised that the food actually tasted good. I did not expect that the food was good as I usually do not have high standard for theme cafes. I was really happy with the service and the food we had and I will definitely be back with the family again.

No comments: