Friday 1 June 2018

Long Over Due Gathering

I always believed that once a friend, always a friend. I always like to keep my friends as treasures and make effort to meet up whenever I have that opportunity.

Today, we finally get to meet up for a dinner at Wine Connection which is one of those nice places to wine and dine. We used to work together many years ago and till date, 2 of them are still in that company.  
The menu at Wine Connection seemed rather familiar and nothing much changed in my opinion except for some of the dishes. We ordered couple of dishes to share but the highlight of the gathering is to catch up with one another as we have not met my God-Dotter Inez for the longest time. I was really happy to reconnect with her once again and hope to meet up more often.

Dinner at Wine Connection was pretty good but as usual, we tried so hard to finish up the food despite the help from my hubby. It was one of those wonderful evening to spend time with good food and wine.

After our dinner, we went to have our desserts at TCC which was located just opposite the Wine Connection. Well, TCC is pretty much popular with their coffee and desserts but somehow their desserts didn’t have that ‘WOW’ factor anymore but I still love their coffee.

Overall, it was a great gathering and now we have another story to keep in our heart.

No comments: