Saturday 16 December 2017

MC D&D 2017


After attending the dinner and dance organized by the good people in MC, this would be my last one as a staff. I attended many D&Ds and honestly, I do have my own favourites but most of it are the same old thing.




This year, I attended this event for the last time as a staff and at the same time, I would like to congratulate my bestie Linda who received the 30 years Long Service Award. It is indeed OUTSTANDING in my opinion for an individual to stay put in one company for 3 decades. I was already struggling to hit 20 years and 30 years is a great achievement! Congrats Leng!




Well, the programs were almost the same old thing such as staff performance where companies will send some newbies to perform… or some would say they made a full of themselves on stage. Whichever you believe, I think it’s the same thing… hahahahaah



The whole evening was fun especially when you have a great company at your table. We had loads of fun with ourselves omitting people from other worlds… hahahahaah… many came over to our table and it seemed like we became the central for all who wants to get drunk… we had so many wines on our table and we happily welcomed our colleagues from other tables or in fact, to those seated on the far side of the ballroom. 


It was really fun when we enjoyed the night with the ‘’kakis’ and I will definitely keep this piece of memory in my heart. Though I may not be joining this event as a staff from next year, I do hope that some of my friends who are still in the company will invite me as a guest or their partner… mmmh… I will keep my fingers crossed.

No comments: