Thursday 7 December 2017

Goodbye Tokyo!

First of all, I would like to wish my baby girl Emma a very happy blessed birthday! She turns the BIG THREE today and I can’t believe that you are THREE!!! Arrrrggghhhh…..

Yes, after a week spent in Tokyo, its time to head home. We arrived at Haneda Airport this morning and without any time wasted, we headed to do our shopping immediately and after a 20 minutes of souvenirs shopping, we went to check out if there is any good to grab before boarding.

As the family were enjoying their meals, I continued to check out the shops for more souvenirs and without a doubt, I added more to my earlier damages. I guess many of you knows that I am quite a sucker for souvenirs and I always feel that you should be something back to your loved ones or friends whenever you travel. It’s more like a simple gesture to show your love and care to people you treasure.

When we boarded the plane, Lady Faith informed the stewardess that it was her sister’s birthday today and they were filled with surprised and told me that they will try to arrange something. During the flight, both girls were happy to have their own TV and shows to watch since it is gonna be a seven hours flight back to home. Lady Faith was enjoying her show while snacking on her peanuts and Little Em was enjoying her chocolates and playing with the inflight toys they gave them earlier. 
Though I told her it’s not necessary but guess what, they actually came to our seat with a cake and a card which was signed by all the crew on board. Unfortunately, our dear young Emma was sleeping when they came twice and I told them I will keep the card instead of the cake.

Thank you all the SQ crews for the wonderful and warm gesture that you have shown towards our little Emma though she did not have the cake but she definitely received the love you guys gave her. Cheers!

No comments: