Monday 25 December 2017

Happy Christmas

Christmas has been one of my favourite seasons as this is the seasons for joy, giving and thankful for what we have and we are blessed with.  
Today, we came together as a family to celebrate this beautiful festival at my cousin Ka Yun’s place and as it’s a happy occasion, we did it the potluck way. Let’s see, the host prepared sushi platter, stew beef, bread, drinks, grilled chicken wings, omelet & salad. BG made porridge for the elderly and kiddos in case they are not interested in those western food and brought us goat cheese from Norway. Cool stuff.  

As for me, I brought a good selections for ham to compliment the goat cheese and salad. As for desserts, I made them oreo cupcakes. We had a great spread of food and I was loving the time spent chatting with my cousins and aunty while the kids played games. 

While we were still trying to finish up the food as much as we can, we sent the kids to the pool to have a dip since the weather was good. We headed up to the pool the check them out after packing up and found them playing in the pool happily with hub who took care of them. 
It was a great afternoon with the family on such a beautiful season and I do hope you guys who are reading this had a wonderful time with your family too.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: