Monday 19 December 2016

Wall Rope Yoga

I have heard so much about this wall rope yoga through my close pal Linda who has been attending the class for some time. She recommended this to us and managed to get us some free passes to try it out.

I do enjoy yoga but this is something new and we signed up for the trial. When arrived at the yoga class, we almost took up half of the class as the studio was pretty small which able to take up to 10-12 students at one go.

We started the session with warm up and then the sun salutation. I was almost breathless!!! The yoga lesson I went in the past only did 3 sets of sun salutation but this one… is a killer… a WHOLE NINE SETS!! Yes… the number NINE! My hands and legs went jelly and I felt that my whole body was feeling the stretch but it was quite hard to contain!

After the killer warm up, we began stretching with the ropes which was very interesting and indeed, it STRETCH every bit of your body! There were a few moves I couldn’t do at first but I managed achieved after getting into the right position.

Before ending the session, we did an inversion which was quite cool but I couldn’t bring myself to stay any longer due to motion sickness… when I got down from the wall, I felt dizzy! It was a pretty good workout and I actually thought I left my arms and legs at the studio!!!
It was a cool experience and I will be back for more… J

No comments: