Thursday 28 July 2016

Happy Blessed Birthday To The Man In My Life

I have planned loads of programs for this day but was kind of turned down by the birthday boy coz’ he was unable to take leave due to his project. He has been very busy with his work and even hardly seen him at home during the weekends… sighz… that’s my busy man!

Today, being his birthday, he had to work overtime but managed to be home slightly earlier than before to have dinner with us. After our late dinner, I surprised him with a birthday cake and I was happy that he was happy even to have a minute of celebration with the family.

The kiddos were his joy and pride! I know that no matter how hard he works, frustrated by his project and timeline, his face will light up whenever he steps home. It added more joy when the kids sang his birthday song loudly and clung onto him even for cake cutting… aaawwww….
Happy blessed birthday my soulmate, my man, my strength! May you be blessed with God’s wonderful blessings and may he continue to watch over you always. We love you very much!

No comments: