Thursday 7 July 2016

Get Active With Piloxing

This would be the 2nd session of exercise routines organized by our office building and it was somehow pretty much welcome by many working staff. Today, we are having Piloxing for the first time and we have no idea what is this routine all about.

We noticed more people joining this session compared to the 1st and we do hope that this will continue for a long time. It is really nice to work out with your colleagues after a hard day’s work and it feels great sweat it out…

We were down early and BEING US… we preferred to take some selfies before we looked ugly after the workout… hahaahah… this time, the instructor was different. She looked really toned and mmmh… muscular… her moves and routine was pretty much a combination of Zumba and Pilate.

The moves were very much on stretching and balancing. It’s totally not easy for a first timer like me though I was able to follow some Zumba moves and got myself moving. It was really tiring but I tried to push myself to follow.

This 1 hour workout seemed long for me this time as it was difficult but at the end of the session, I was all drained and I could feel my body working out… by the time I boarded the train with my pals, I couldn’t feel my legs… I thought I left them at my office…. Haahahahaahahh… that’s how tiring okay!!!
Considering to join the next Piloxing??…. I guess not….

No comments: