Friday 14 August 2015

Rare Brunch With Hubby

It’s almost impossible to have brunch or even lunch with hubby on a weekday but we managed to do it today.

Hubby went for his annual check-up and given this golden opportunity, we decided to do brunch before heading home. Hubby has never been to Wild Honey but heard so much about it as I am quite a fan of that place.

We went to Wild Honey at Scotts without any reservations but managed to get a quiet seat thanks to the considerate patrons who ate quickly and left…. Hahahaahahah anyway, we ordered our lattes and of course my favourite European breakfast while hubby took the salmon fish.
It was his first time and he did not know what to expect but was willing to try out their food though not breakfast. He mentioned that the food was pretty alright but kind of pricy… Yes, I agreed to his sentiments but I simply love the poached eggs!!! OOpsss… guess I can only visit this place with my friends only… hahaahahaha

No comments: