Monday 13 July 2015

Outing to Gardens By The Bay

Baby girl’s school (Star Learners) has been organizing lots of outings and events since the takeover in April. I thought it was pretty good for the kiddos to have more exposure of what’s outside the school for we as parents may not have time to bring them out to such places.

She couldn’t recall that she has been to Gardens By The Bay when she was 2 years old. She kept asking me about the place though I told her that she has been there and perhaps she has forgotten. She was excited about it and she woke up so early just to get herself ready for the outing. 

I am thankful to her form teacher and her classmate’s mum who took good care of her during their outing as I wasn’t able to join. I too am grateful that they took some great pictures for me as they know that I would love to have them. 

When I picked her up from school this evening, she was joyfully telling me how pretty the garden was and how enjoyable was the trip. She explained to me what she has seen and her experience on the OCBC Skyway. She told me that she wasn’t afraid to walk on the skyway though it was high as she was with her friends.


I was really happy to know that she had enjoyed herself thoroughly with her friends and guess we can do another family outing in the near future.

No comments: