Tuesday 7 July 2015

Dinner Outing With Boss

My wonderful boss called for a celebration for Linda’s birthday which is in 2 weeks’ time. Prior to dinner, he invited me to enjoy Happy Hour with him since I knocked off earlier than the other 2 ladies. He kindly arranged champagne and ham platter during the happy hour to toast another issue… J 

We were back to Golden Spoon once again as we enjoyed the food so much the last time and to me; the salted egg yolk crab was unbelievably DELICIOUS!!! Boss was in charged for both wine and dishes as we sat to chat and wait for the food to be served. Hooray!! 


He ordered our favourite dishes like the bamboo clams, prawn rolls, salted egg yolk crab (of course), garlic fried rice (which was specially prepared for him by chef) and other dishes. I was really happy and in the world of my own when it comes to salted egg yolk crab… hahaahahahah… I barely listened to the conversation and in fact, didn’t know what was the topics discussed… hahaahahah


After all the main dishes were served, we had a small cake cutting ceremony for Linda who will celebrate her birthday in 2 weeks’ time. She was feeling grateful and happy that our boss celebrated her birthday while her own boss actually cannot be bothered!!! Hahaahahahaah…. 

No comments: