Friday 28 November 2014

Disney ‘LIVE’

Faith has been a great fan of princesses and fairies since she was about 3 years old when she got her hands on iPad.

I have always wanted to bring her for Disney On Ice but somehow it failed twice so, I wouldn’t want to let her down this time when Disney ‘Live’ came to Singapore and what’s best… they included the 3 princesses stories…

I planned it with my sister-in-laws as it will be fun to watch it together with her cousins. We went for the afternoon show and man... it was a total sell out. The seats I chose were pretty good for that expensive tickets but I am happy that our view was clear and we had the six seats all by ourselves. J


The show was not too bad started off with the story of snow white and followed by Cinderella. After a 15 minutes interval, the show continued with The Beauty and The Beast which I thought was the best among the 3 stories.

Faith enjoyed herself so much that she wanted to watch it again and I guess we will be going for the Disney On Ice next… J

No comments: